Saturday, December 8, 2007

Smile

I have been told often.
I smile not.
Or I smile a little.
Or I don't smile like I should.
Have been trying hard to smile a lot now.
Thought it was working.
For, someone told me I smile a lot now.
But.
Thud.
The other day ONE said: Why are you so serious in life?
Huh.
And today again I was told (by a random person) that I should smile much more.
It ain't easy dude.
Is it necessary that one should smile to show that one is happy?
No.
But, I realise that a smile can spread cheer around.
So, shall try again. :)

6 comments:

dRoZzY!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dRoZzY!!! said...

http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/monkey_smile.jpg


oops

dRoZzY!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
You Know Who said...

@D: Thank You. Very.

Anonymous said...

What's with the world and 'smile' even I was told to smile a lot more.. crap!!!

AlterinG Abhishek said...

HA HA HA
@ J first of all!!

and hey
suggestion:
ANy time of the day, whatever mood you may be in try to laugh loudly.. lika a guffaw!! be it forced or hw so ever..'
try it
and u tell me how you feel