* Amazed to observe that I've been reading about dog food and the blah and forwarding it to N.
* That is a good departure from the old 'see a dog, flip the page' habit.
* I still HATE dogs.
* More than that I am scared of them.
* I won't visit N's house again until N promises to tie H up, else N can call it my last visit to the house. Serious!
* :D Grinning at the fact that N will never be able to read this page ;)
* If N does read this, I stand the chance of being brutally murdered.
* Lastly, I do UNDERSTAND N's love for H, but N does not understand how I feel about it.
Such, is love.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hahahahaha!!! you are awesome! Reminds me of that canara bank's ad these days: "you change for the ones you love" you're trying but N is slower to change ( but still so adorable!) p.s. i think i love h a lot too!
And I love you two! So H can have easy eyes from me :P
Me too hate D :P
@gonecase: :D
me 2 me 2
detest DHOGS!!!!
specially after N's "BIACTH" T bit and tore off my brand new sexy rust shaded SHIRT, after smartly trying to call me for long enough by those stoopid queeky sounds.... BLAH!!
KOOOTAZ!!!( or KOOOTEEEZ) :P
@ Florentyna: HE HEE its a lovely ad specially the mum-in-law learnin Panju!!
@AA: Hu ha ha :P
I don't know what ad you ppl r talking about :|
No TV for moi
Post a Comment