I have a new neighbour at work. Was talking to him for quite some time randomly.
We happened to talk about photography, and then he uttered the name Samar Nakhate.
As the memory always lets me down with names, I didn't react for a while, until he told me further about the person.
Later, it rung a dong in the head. BAM!
Nakhate Sir, I recalled, was my professor at SIBM.
Known as Baba to some, Nakhate Sir, is one man, whose simplicity and knowledge would surely bog down any one who has a quest to learn.
He uses this particular swear word, which has become a cult statement of a certain sort; very, very famous among his admirers.
When we meet people like Nakhate Sir in life, it alters the way we live and think. Such is the impact of great knowledge and simplicity.
He is one person who takes pride in his being. Not many 'self-proud' people have such a following. He does. And that, I suppose says it all.
In remembrance...I smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See...after all a great conversation starter...PHOTOGRAPHY... and all the more... one more reason fr u to learn the art.... so jaldi se phone utha aur Triveni Kala sangam ko phone laga.... !! I am still waiting fr ur update on the matter
@juhi: ji.
Post a Comment