Have done so much in the last two years and yet nothing at all.
Have thought a lot.
Have been exclusively with the self.
Have discovered a few things.
Have been unusually quiet.
And now, all of a sudden, say since the past few months, started talking, started meeting people.
It was tough. Very.
And today, after a very smooth day, I am feeling unusually low.
Something is troubling me, can't exactly figure out what. It could be either of the two things.
I want to just go away. Far away.
Peace.
Period.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
A story of so many of us :)
Ek dum...If you remember the Ekta Kapoor conversation...this is what I actually meant and you took it literally... tried to find it on your blog mila nahi :|
U mean to say Far far away land? Mai to kab se bula rahi hoo...and you know i stay really far away...
anywas...darling...all of us go thru these ups and lows...but you shouldnt let all this affect you so deeply... keep your calm and have faith
I am sure you will come out of it ...well...very sooon
@juhi: I just meant the hills... tu to bas opportunity ko hadap le har ek mujhe bulane ki :P Aungi tere pass...jaldi..don't u worry girlie :D
Teri himmat kaise hui mere domain mein enter karne ki. Though not always possible, happy things is what I like to see or read.
@gonecasE: ajkal ho jati hai.
Post a Comment