umang and gonecase: Sparrow loves peanuts and he is a NUT or so I love to call him :D Here's something for you (a scene from Pirates III): [Jack is about to eat a peanut when a shot is heard. He falls to the ground to reveal ANOTHER Jack Sparrow] Jack Sparrow: [picking up the peanut] MY peanut!
Yaad aaya ab (if you've seen the last one that is.)
6 comments:
err...did everyone else also not get this one?? or am i the only dumb one around
I won't call myself dumb par samajh to mujhe bhi nahi aaya :|
umang and gonecase: Sparrow loves peanuts and he is a NUT or so I love to call him :D
Here's something for you (a scene from Pirates III):
[Jack is about to eat a peanut when a shot is heard. He falls to the ground to reveal ANOTHER Jack Sparrow]
Jack Sparrow: [picking up the peanut] MY peanut!
Yaad aaya ab (if you've seen the last one that is.)
Aaya aaya, yaad aaya :D
hahaha...good theory
@gonecase: good
@juhi: :D
Post a Comment