There are people who believe in numbers. I do too.
But then, where friends are concerned, I feel, even if there is one, he/she can make ALL the difference in your little world.
Ain't it?
Just a thought.
Something I thought of, while I was talking to the neighbour again.
Neighbour hai to bacha, but baatein bahut achi karta hai. Always makes the khadoos me ishmile :D
God Bless him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
one good friend by your side is better than a bunch of people who claim to be your friends and you only find out how much they care when you're in trouble.
anony: You are right girl... Keep Smiling :)
The only numbers I believe in are numbers marked on currency
Neighbor baccha hai...tu to dadima hai na?
Btw...what number do u trust?
@gone: sahiiii
@juhi: yes me dadimom
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment