All over I see the OSO dialogue...
If you really really want something...
Will somebody answer this for me:
What if we really really DO NOT want something to happen in a certain way?
PLEASE DON'T give me Murphy's law in answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
see girl.... get this right once and for all...
if you really want that 'something' should NOT happen, then it is highly likely that it would (happen).
look at me... i am rotten.
She has a boyfriend.
eeooooooooooooooooowwww
dRoZzY: Teri to!
Mujhe tujhpe sirf gussa aa ra hai kal se.. Sirf aur Sirf that... Keep your fundas to yourself... kabhi apne pe lagata hai? ya sara gyaan mujhe aur logon ko hi dega?!
P.S.: You will help me in not letting 'that' happen :P Ain't it? ;)
DIE-VERT
ur mind
tink about smthing elzzz
Oye ! That's cheating...you knew, am gonna use Murphy's Law to tune pehle hi ban kar diye :|
@AA: I am finking.Already.
@gonecase: :P
Well..I see it this way...you get what your heart really really wants...if you are passionate about something you will achieve it....
so u will either want something to happen...or not happen...you cant have control over how it happens or does not happen...but I guess you can have control over what happens and what doesnt...cuz thats in your heart!
Deep??? huh???
@juhi: :) yeah
Post a Comment