There are people who are never ever around and yet hold such an important place in your life. Rock Star is that person for me.
He has no strings attached,
He can do the simplest task in the most unique way one can think of,
He steers away from complications.
He has always believed in me,
He loves me for who I am,
He used to (and still does) let me be.
We talk maybe four times in one year since we don't live in the same city any more,
We don't email/IM each other,
Yet we know we are there for each other,
And that makes us US.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
And who is this rocker? Hope you have a good time listening to him and at the quaterly interactions you guys have..
So you have another blog...good luck for this one! looks nice...
Rocker= Big B
Shukriya :)
Aapka yahan swagat hai :)
And how comes we don't get to know about him?
When we are chatting ... you seem to talk like you're telling me EVERYTHING but on your blog it seems like am reading a totally different person's blog! Aaah its full of secrets and presents a mystic side of urs ... maybe u're too secretive or well ... too anonymous?
Btw when's ur birthday??
:)
very nice..
even i have wished to make a neat anon blog..
alas!!
loony: well, as I said, I hardly talk to him, so what would I talk to you or for that matter anybody about him? bada bhai hai (cousin)
Hehe I like your comment and your analysis of me...well done loon :P I am a little both of both :D The RIGHT mix you can say...
Birthday...bataungi ;D secretive :D And yeah welcome here!
====================================
altering abhishek: I know I know...is it the same one jiska link bheja tha? ;D jhooth ni bolna!
Yahan swagat hai apka.
====================================
Ahhh.. I know what/who you talking about :D
So now you gonna write on all the three blogs?
Yep, I know who :P
And quite a sweet post to begin with :D
gonecase: shooooootttt pls pls pls shhh...okies? welcome here :)
Ofcourse, ghonchu thodi hun :D and thanks
@gonecase: ho bhi sakta hai...
Post a Comment