Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Royal Drag

Started the day with many great thoughts about the tasks-to-be-accomplished.
Did only one.
Saw a movie, and was asked the reason why I liked it.
I like answering questions. They do for you what you do not do for yourself.
At times, they leave you pondering.
At other times, they make you face the answers that are 'all' 'ready' within.
Anyway, back to the Royal Drag.
It has been happening for quite some time now.
Lots of things to do; quite a bit of time in hand; yet the day seems to drag You Know Who like the wind forces the rain to sway in its direction.
Sometimes it is good to let the wind have its say, but then, 'how long' is what You Know Who should ask the self.

6 comments:

dRoZzY!!! said...

mujhe kucch samajh nahi aaya is post mein.... no head no tail...

Juhi said...

I have many questions fr u...wud they help in ur search fr urself?
btw...what movie?

You Know Who said...

@drozzy: beta subah padhna :P
@juhi: Yes please shootttt. And movie..I told you which :D

umangexuberance said...

aaah yes..how long..the big question something all of us asking ourselves all along..but does any one really know this answer?
and even if they do..can they make the wind stop and change the direction of their rain?

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Planning is what I always end up doing

You Know Who said...

@umang and gone: hmm